4/20/14

Clearly Besotted Congrats!



Have you seen these new word dies from Clearly Besotted?  I am in love.  Big time.  I also used a gorgeous flower image from Fresh Flowers.

IMG_1664

I stamped the image in Slate (Amuse) and then lightly colored the middles with a Copic marker.  I used my white gel pen to color the insides of the flowers, as well.  I used the Congrats word die and cut about 5 of them out, stacking them up on top of each other.  I glued the word down using some Tombow Mono.  Hard to see...but I went back in and added some Wink of Stella too!  :)

I have had so much fun being a guest over at Clearly Besotted this month.  Stephanie has to be the sweetest gal ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for me today!  Hope you have a blessed Easter day!  I hope you can feel God's presence today, wherever you are!
He is Risen!!



Supply List: 


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Laurie! Have a Blessed Easter! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. swoon.....the pops of white are spectacular.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, so simple. I love this stamp set and word dies too. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Happy Easter, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, LOVE your card, Laurie, and the congrats die, well, I see a purchase in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie this card is you are your finest--gorgeous. Have a blessed Easter my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant card I love the color of the cs you used and the extra little details on the flowers just a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie, Elegant card! I love the new dies. Easter Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful card. Love the font used for the die!! :)

    He is risen, indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card Lauire, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! Love the stacked word dies and the gel pen accents are just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card, Laurie. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS