4/16/14

thanks...


It's time for another super fun color combo challenge over at Reverse Confetti!  Grab those RC stamps and play along!  :)

Here is my card...

IMG_1614

I stamped the little notebook paper (adore!) and then added in a masked off "thanks" sentiment.  I added in some posies and a little bit of shimmery vellum in the background...

IMG_1615

Super simple!







Here is this week's color combo...


I hope you can play along!  Stop on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see what the other girls have whipped up for today!  Thanks so much for stoping by!  :)


10 comments:

  1. Laurie your card is gorgeous! Love the CAS look. You always make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously CAS. I love the vellum strips you added to the base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet & pretty, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like to think that super simple is the super best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely sweet, LOVING that soft lavendar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness...I love, love, love this!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS