12/14/14

Introducing Love you to Pieces...

Are you ready for the cutest new stamps and dies?  OMG....Betsy is a genius!  These little guys are SO much fun.  I have lots of photos today so hang in there with me!

This first card is actually a little interactive toy all packaged up in the cutest envelope.  First off the Foldable Envelope Wrap.  I decorated the front with the new set called Love you to Pieces.  I die cut the clouds and the airplane and then stamped the airplane image.  I colored in the heart with a Copic.  

IMG_0079

I added in the AWESOME from PTI's Headline die set in Enchanted Evening cardstock.

IMG_0080

Here you can see the back of the wrap.  I stamped "to and from" using sentiments from the Love you to Pieces: Additions.  

IMG_0081

The envelope wrap die is so fun because it cuts only those perforated lines that makes it fun to rip the envelope open.  On the inside I including a little sheet of instructions for the toy...

IMG_0083

And the coaster die cut toy.  I stamped each image and then realized I wanted some more color.  To coordinate with the envelope wrap, I used a copic and colored the airplane parts....

IMG_0084

And here it is assembled...

IMG_0085

So cute right?  I love all the little details included to make this airplane so much fun!

IMG_0088

I made a card using the same set...

IMG_0109

I stamped the sentiment from Keep it Simple: Happy Valentines Day and then added in some little Typed Strips II, to add in Brody's name.  I love these little letters. The die and sets that coordinate are another genius product that provide so much versatility.

IMG_0110

I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT girls have to share today.  There are fox dies too!  I will be hoping along with you today for sure!

Nichole • Betsy • Dawn • Heather • Melissa • Laura • Maile • Erin • Danielle • Ashley

Thanks for stopping in!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely genius! Laurie, Brody is going to love it! Oh this brings back childhood in a snap... that envelope die is going to go fast...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little airplane is the cutest thing ever. I love it!
    You've got a lot of creativity in this blog post, Laurie. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those planes are so cute! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG first off your card is absolutely super cute you really did do one outstanding super creative job!! Those stamps and dies are amazing and the interactive punch outs are amazing I so agree that this is genius. This has to be a first for dies. WOW!! Thanks for sharing. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! This is so much fun Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic set! Love the red,blue, white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I purchased the "In the Woods" die which I love, however I have been unable to get it to cut the entire image. I was wondering what "sandwich" you used, I use a Big Shot from S.U. and have tried different combos of cutting mats, cs., shims and have yet to be able to get a full cut from this die.
    Since you have two samples I wondered how you cut them.
    Thanks for any help you can give me, I will also follow up with PTI for their suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS