9/01/15

Pinterest Inspired Challenge...



I am so excited to be joining the girls over at the new challenge blog called Pinterest Inspired.  They have the perfect CAS inspiration photo today but first off let me share my card...

Pinterest Inspired Challenge

I used the triangle from PTI's Sketched Shapes to create this pattern using PTI's Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain and Raspberry Fizz.  I popped up the card front on the card base and then added in the gold sentiment.  I love these Swoosh die by Maile Bells over at PTI.  SO cute!

Pinterest Inspired Challenge

Here is this week's inspiration photo....



Stop over to the Pinterest Inspired Challenge Blog.  They have an awesome Design Team and the August Challenge has TONS of inspiration in the gallery.  Thanks so much to Emily for having me!  

Hope you all have a great day!


7 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS