9/21/15

thank you kindly...

I am actually in my craft room today.  It is a disaster in here.  I really think that is what is keeping me away....well that and our crazy schedule.  Anyway, glad to be back in here and I have found 6" of space to work in to make this little card!

September MFT

I used MFT's Fall Florals, Pretty Delicate Poppies and Double Stitched Square Dies to create this card.   That and a little Berrylicious and Sour Apple ink.  :)  I inked up the card base and then added in the larger square die.  I stamped the sentiment on the smaller square and added in the Fall Floral image and some dew drops.  Super simple!  

September MFT

So glad you came by today!  Hope all is well with you!



9 comments:

  1. Well it appears to me that is all the space you need ... you wizard you ... I LOve that blending - I kinda just love the whole shebang ... and wishing that set would magically appear in my supplies!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little card, I love how you have put this card together. So eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I always work myself into a corner too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and pretty! Love this combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon!! This is my new fave from you Laurie. Love the bit of blue shading along the bottom and the layered stitched squares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this ... with the light sponging on the base card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie,
    Love everything about this card. Very pretty. Looks so clean. Love the colors.
    Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS